Enter for a Chance to Win a Dallas Cowboys Players & Pups 2017 Calendar
5 POINTS BLUE CALENDAR SWEEPSTAKES
5 POINTS BLUE CALENDAR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The 5 Points Blue Calendar Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) sponsored by Pro Silver Star, Ltd. (“Sponsor”) is open to legal residents of the United States (except where prohibited by law), who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Residents of any other jurisdiction are not eligible to enter. See additional eligibility requirements below in the Section entitled “Eligibility.”
- PROMOTION PERIOD: These official rules (the “Official Rules”) shall govern the Promotion. The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 9, 2017 and ends on January 23, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
- METHODS OF ENTRY:
- Online Entry Entrant may go to www.5pointsblue.com and follow the directions for registering.
- Entry by Mail To enter by mail, entrants must print their full name, address (including zip code), daytime phone number (including area code), and e-mail on a 3×5 card, and mail such card (with proper postage affixed) to 5 Points Blue Calendar Sweepstakes/5 Points Blue, Attn: Audrey Thornton, One Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX 75034. Entries must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Promotion Period.By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, misdirected, or otherwise erroneous entries (including reproduced or photocopied entries) or for any problems, malfunctions or technical difficulties that arise in the entry process. Any incomplete or incorrect entries will be void. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Once submitted, all entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “eligible entries.” Only one (1) entry per person is allowed and duplicate entries will be discarded.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age as of January 9, 2017. Employees of the Sponsor, the NFL, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (including the immediate families and household members of such employees), and advertising/promotional agencies involved in the Promotion, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES: There will be one hundred fifty (150) prizes:
- Each winner will receive one (1) 5 Points Blue Calendar; Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Fifteen U.S. Dollars ($15.00) for each calendar.The prize may not be substituted or transferred once selected by the winner. Exact prize details will be determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All additional expenses incurred by the winner in accepting and exercising the prize will NOT be provided by the Sponsor.The winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and surcharges related to winning a prize; Form 1099 documentation will be issued as required by law.
- DRAWING/NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: At the conclusion of the Promotion, Sponsor will select the name of one hundred fifty (150) potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about January 23, 2017. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. To be valid, entries must be received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. A potential winner will be notified by telephone or email after the drawing with instructions on how to claim the prize. The prize winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents within the time period specified in the notification email or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits.
- RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor. In addition, by entering the Promotion each entrant agrees to release and defend, the Sponsor, Facebook, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., Dallas Cowboys Football Clubs, Ltd., Cowboys Stadium, L.P., the National Football League and its member clubs (“NFL”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of the Promotion and caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery.Entrants participate in the Promotion at their own risk. The Sponsor shall not be liable to any entrant for damages arising out of (i) any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Promotion or (ii) any errors in the administration of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the processing of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted.Acceptance of a prize by an entrant constitutes the grant by that entrant to the Sponsor, their successors, agents and assigns of a perpetual, non-revocable right to: (i) use that entrant’s name, voice and/or likeness, and (ii) take photographs and/or video of that entrant and to make originals and copies of, and to copyright and use, same, for purposes of advertising and promoting the Promotion through other media outlets (television, radio, online) without further compensation, except where prohibited.
- APPLICABLE LAW: This Promotion and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. As a condition to participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Texas. The entrant and Sponsor hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these Official Rules are declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- GENERAL: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, change, cancel or suspend the Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) at any time for any reason and randomly award the prize from among eligible entries received at the time of such action, should malicious tampering or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration or proper execution of the Promotion (as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found or suspected to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to amend or change the Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to be bound by any and all amendments that may be made.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 5 Points Blue Calendar Sweepstakes/5 Points Blue, Attn: Audrey Thornton, One Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX, 75034. Requests for the winner list must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period and must include the name of the Promotion.
- SPONSOR: Pro Silver Star, Ltd., One Cowboys Parkway, Irving, TX 75063.